Are you going to travel? There are some important notes I would like to share with you before your travel.
- Be on time! Arrive to the airport minimum 1.5 hour earlier before your flight.
- Don’t take a lot of clothes!
- Don’t take a heavy luggage, i.e. pack light!
- Try to avoid taking the hand-luggage with you.
- Check-in online (it will save time and sometimes money).
- Take invoices while buying things in the shops.
- Take your taxes back in the airport (you need to come earlier to have time for these kind of things).
- Do not keep all your money in the same place, i.e. keep it in different places.
- Be attentive in the metros, keep an eye on your belongings.
- It’s better to keep the money in the bank card than in cash.
Want to know how to pack like a pro?
Watch this video:
Have a nice trip! And don’t forget to take a lot of photos 😉